The Crop Smart Story
Meet Errol, Chemical Warehouse Sea Lake
Meet Errol. Errol runs the Crop Smart Chemical Warehouse at Sea Lake in the Victorian Mallee
Meet Rob, Crop Smart Factory
Meet Rob and the team at the Crop Smart Formulation Plant in Laverton, Victoria.
Meet Bart Joyce
Crop Smart’s Bart Joyce covers a geographically large area from the bottom of Yorke Peninsula to Port Augusta.
Secret Exposed Tours
The Secrets Exposed Presentation is coming to a town near you soon so make sure you come along to a really informative event.
Crop Smart makes a difference to farming communities
Crop Smart is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality agricultural chemicals and adjuvants. From a one man operation in 2006, the company has grown to now include a network of nine stores and a manufacturing plant, across Victoria and South Australia, with over 23 staff. Our experienced and dedicated agronomy and sales team, offer expert advice and in field support to deliver solutions that optimise farm productivity and profitability. We stock a wide range of high quality farm-related products, including crop protection, adjuvants, liquid fertilisers, seed, general merchandise, plus additional services in finance.
Our vision is to be every customer’s preferred supplier by providing the most effective farm inputs, at the most economical price, in the most convenient way.
- Australian formulated products manufactured at our Melbourne factory – this results in quality products which mix well and perform as we say they will.
- An end-to-end supply chain – resulting in lower input prices.
- Direct accurate pricing information – enabling growers to make informed decisions on chemical purchases.
- In-depth chemical and formulation knowledge – the Crop Smart team are local and know and understand what farmers need.
- Independence from the traditional supply chain – creating competition in local areas.
Our core values describe who we are:
We deliver on our promises to our customers, suppliers and to one another and act with honesty at all times.
We don’t accept the status quo and believe there is always a better way to do something.
We stand next to and not infront of everyone we deal with. With customers we are about the long term, not the short term. We account for our suppliers goals as well as our own.
We are committed to growth because we believe that we make a difference to farming communities.
Every transaction should be a win-win for Crop Smart, for our customers and for our suppliers.