The Crop Smart Story
Crop Smart is a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality agricultural chemicals and adjuvants. From a one-person operation in 2006, the company has grown to now include a network of more than ten stores and a formulation plant across Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales. Our experienced and dedicated agronomy and sales team offer expert advice and in-field support to deliver solutions that optimise farm productivity and profitability. We stock a wide range of high-quality farm-related products, including crop protection, fertiliser, seed, plus additional services in finance.
At Crop Smart we offer better crop protection – so what is the best crop protection?
- Our Smart products are formulated specifically for Australian conditions in our Melbourne factory.
Consistently Great Value
- We are direct. With us, you are not paying a middleman and we pass this saving on, making us consistently great value.
Valuable Price Guidance
- We share market insights with our customers to give you peace of mind on the best times to buy (and not buy!)
Expert Product Knowledge
- We formulate our products; we know every ingredient from start to finish.
You are in Control
- We are transparent with pricing; position you to buy at the right time and deliver Australian made products backed by great service, which puts you completely in control of your farm spend.
Meet Rob, Crop Smart Factory
Meet Rob and the team at the Crop Smart Formulation Plant in Laverton, Victoria.
Meet Bart Joyce
Crop Smart’s Bart Joyce covers a geographically large area from the bottom of Yorke Peninsula to Port Augusta.
Our core values describe who we are:
We deliver on our promises to our customers, suppliers and to one another and act with honesty at all times.
We don’t accept the status quo and believe there is always a better way to do something.
We stand next to and not in front of everyone we deal with. With customers, we are about the long term, not the short term. We account for our supplier’s goals as well as our own.
We are committed to growth because we believe that we make a difference to farming communities.
Every transaction should be a win-win for Crop Smart, for our customers and our suppliers.