Key chemicals hit two and a half year lows
Key chemicals have fallen to two and a half year lows. See the Chinese market data and comments below. With prices stabilising and the 2016 season here, we are moving from being cautious about buying to recommending that now is a great time to buy.
- The market price has continued to drop over the last few months and has hit the recently low RMB 17000 – 17500 at the end of 2015. 2016 has seen an increase in price to around RMB 18000 (RMB 1800 last month). The raw material price has seen a slight increase, Yellow phosphorus RMB12600 (RMB12100 last month), Glycine RMB8600 (RMB8500 last month), PMIDA RMB10000 (RMB 10100 last month).
- Price Trend: Price will be stable with the potential to increase.
- The price of Paraquat has dropped again this month, and is now around RMB12000 (RMB12500 last month) for technical and RMB9300 (RMB9500 last month) for 20% SL. The Paraquat price is now very close to its historical price. The raw material Pyridine’s price is around RMB19500 (RMB20500 last month).
- Price Trend: Price stabilized at this level.
- Chlorpyrifos pricing has dropped after ACE 2015 the market price is currently RMB28500 (RMB29500 last month). The raw material Trichloropyrid price is RMB24000 (RMB25000 last month), the Ethyl Chloride price is RMB13500 (RMB14000 last month).
- Price Trend: Price is stable at this level.
- Price has increased due to tight supply recently and is now stable at RMB93000 – 94000 (RMB9200 – 9300 last month). Its intermediate price CCMP is stable at RMB68000 (RMB70000 last month) and the price of Imidazolidine is around RMB24000 (RMB24000) last month.
- Price Trend: Price is stable with the potential to increase.